Monday, 3 July 2017

Cosy lion


Just to break up the posts from our Northumberland holiday, I thought I'd quickly show you one of my latest makes, a cafetiere cosy.


The pattern is from this book, Super-cute felt by Laura Howard, which I was lucky to find in a charity shop. There are loads of lovely projects but the lion was the one which immediately caught my eye.


I love using felt as it's so forgiving and doesn't fray all over the place. I particularly enjoyed the little bits of stitching which gave the lion some character. And, of course, all the star sequins: the older I get the more sparkle I seem to like :)



A really quick and easy make which was just what I needed in the long haul to finishing my latest quilt.

Back soon with the cookery challenge. x

4 comments:

  1. That lion looks very much at home on the cafetiere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great, I love that it has a night sky too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff indeed, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete