Wednesday 18 July 2012

Banana, maple syrup and sour cream muffins


I love baking and don't get to do it as often as I'd like. There is usually far too much from the average recipe with only 2 of us in the house, so I end up taking some round for Dad. Not that he complains: he's only too happy to help out!

These Banana, maple syrup and sour cream muffins were a real hit. Chickpea usually only eats one slice/muffin etc of anything I make but she actually asked for these every day until they'd gone!

The recipe was from the book Cupcakes though I made mine muffin size as cupcakes are far too small! I've also made a coconut, ginger and lime loaf from the same book and that was equally as delicious. No doubt I'll be using some of the other recipes as it's making my mouth water just flicking through the book writing this post. However, next time, like the good blogger I'd like to be, I'll try to do some work in progress photos too.

PS There is a very similar version of the recipe on the Maple Syrup World web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment